We put our customers first, everytime.
In 2018, BlackFish acquired AMTIS, Inc. (AMTIS) in order to leverage its proven structure to provide a solid platform for continued growth. This acquisition combined the talented staff, experience, and capabilities of both firms. AMTIS brings extensive experience in training and evaluation, professional, and business processing services. ISO 9001:2015 certified and appraised at CMMI Services v1.3 maturity level 2, all of these services are supported by high quality, standardized, and repeatable processes.
BlackFish Federal, Inc. (BlackFish) was founded in 2012 by Donald Jones, who is also its Chief Executive Officer (CEO). BlackFish is a Small Disadvantaged Business certified as an 8(a) company by the Small Business Administration (SBA) in September of 2015. BlackFish was founded as an IT and healthcare solutions provider with a vision to create a company dedicated to the thoughtful pursuit of excellence in helping to solve its customers’ biggest business problems. Whether through applying innovative IT solutions or providing healthcare management support services, BlackFish consultants use their problem-solving skills to turn challenges into opportunities.
Together, BlackFish and AMTIS uphold these fundamental principles:
- It’s our job to make sure that the customer is right every time.
- It’s our job to overachieve within budget at all times. No exceptions.
- It’s our job to represent and execute with 100% integrity, 100% of the time.
- It’s our job to effectively communicate in a timely manner. No excuses.
- It’s our job to make our customers look good. Not ourselves.