AMTIS, Inc. is committed to helping you develop talent and prepare today’s leaders for tomorrow.
We work with organizations to help them solve complex issues, build leadership capacity, accelerate leadership development, and drive results.
Some of the elements AMTIS employs include:
- Facilitated Workshops and Training Programs
- 1:1 and Group Coaching
- Individual Leadership Development Planning
- Shadowing and Rotational Programs
- Behavioral Style Self-Assessments
- Leadership 360 Degree Assessments
- Strategic Planning Coordination and Facilitation
AMTIS LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS
AMTIS has a suite of highly Interactive, engaging content tailored to your organizational needs. Delivered by expert senior-level facilitators, all exercises, case studies, multimedia, simulations, and games will be constructed around the organization’s mission and strategic direction while addressing current changes and issues impacting the organization. The training modules are designed to:
- Develop leaders who are effective strategic thinkers, mentors, teachers, storytellers, and coaches.
- Create networked communities for continued group learning.
- Be highly interactive, experiential, learner-centered, and practical.
- Introduce leadership theories, concepts and practices that are related, analyzed, and applied to the “real world” work environment.
- Ensure that materials, terminology, and basic concepts are consistent with the culture, vision, goals, and objectives of the client organization.
- Prepare leaders to address technological, political, global and social change and evaluate the strategic impacts to the role and mission of the organization.
Training courses are available for all leaders including senior leaders, managers, supervisors, and even new employees. Our courses are reusable, scalable, and tailored to both the audience and customer.
Topics include: Conflict Management, Building High Performance Teams, Driving Organizational Change, Decision Making and many more!
KEN BLANCHARD COMPANIES PROGRAMS
AMTIS is a Channel Partner with Ken Blanchard Companies and provides courses with highly talented, dynamic facilitators delivering engaging and interactive learning. Courses include:
- Situational Leadership II Experience
- First Time Managers/ Management Essentials
- Building Trust
- Challenging Conversations
Grounded in results from our successful implementation in numerous organizations, the AMTIS team provides a coaching model that:
- Emphasizes the development of a continuous cycle of learning, practice, feedback, and reflection to ensure that coaching participants are transferring what they discuss and learn during coaching sessions to the job as well as bringing feedback from their experiences back into the coaching process.
- Reflects the individual, interpersonal, and organizational dynamics that impact performance as coaching participants try new behaviors in their work environment.
- Focuses on the “whole person” and attending to who the person is “being” in addition to what they are “doing.”
Our methodology includes five phases: plan, set the foundation, create individual coaching plans, coach, and report.
Individual Leadership Development Plans (LDP):
The coach works with leaders to help them customize their goals and actions into an LDP. The coach is a partner in the development process to fully support the leader balance short-term and long-term issues, maximize their effectiveness through lasting behavioral change and develop leadership versatility to meet their readiness to take on bigger challenges in the organization in the future. The coach shall serve as a mirror, a source of external perspective and expertise and a trusted partner.
The AMTIS Team uses only International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified coaches who have completed rigorous certified training programs, meet minimum experience requirements, and are subject to the ICF Code of Ethics. Our team includes versatile skilled professionals who can blend professional experience with depth of self-knowledge, maturity, empathy, and objectivity. These skills and attributes enable our coaches to create the open, trusting, and respectful relationships needed to encourage and foster employee growth.
Assessments can provide a clear snapshot and move leaders further into development. The Right assessment data gives one critical intelligence about their readiness to lead today and what it will take to be ready to lead tomorrow.
A 360 Assessment involves gaining the perception of a person’s leadership strengths and areas of improvement from a circle of colleagues, direct reports, the person’s boss, and sometimes their customers. Below is a subset of some of the 360 tools the AMTIS team frequently employs to improve Leadership Development:
- OPM Leadership 360
- PDI NH Profilor 360
- PDI NH Time2Change
- CCL 360
- And many others
Self-Awareness Assessment Tools
Leaders cannot understand their strengths and weaknesses without self-awareness. Self-Analysis tools can be used to increase self-awareness and their understanding of what motivates them and their decision-making. Examples include:
- DiSC: An assessment designed to measure four dimensions of behavior.
- MBTI: Helps people gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others.
- EQ-i: Emotional Intelligence is the unique repertoire of emotional skills that a person uses to navigate the everyday challenges of life.
- FIRO-B: Helps people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication style and behavior.
- TKI: This tool helps people understand how different conflict-handling styles affect interpersonal and group dynamics.
- And many others
AMTIS is extremely experienced in leveraging proven templates and tools to help coordinate, frame, facilitate, and capture key aspects of strategic planning and goal setting meetings. Our facilitators synthesize meeting outcomes and goals into a process for tactical execution. Our approach includes, but is not limited to:
- Group Participation/Buy-In Techniques—storyboarding, round robin, visioning, small groups, dialogue, ongoing group “check-ins” and reflections/observations.
- Decision Making Techniques—prioritization matrices, nominal group process, brainstorming, multi-voting, impact/effort grid, and statistical tools.
- Analysis Techniques—flow charting, assumptions, constraints, risks and issues, root cause, Ishikawa diagrams, as-is and to-be gap analysis, interrelationship diagraph, force field analysis, affinity diagrams.
- Problem Solving Techniques— use of a plan, do, check, act quality improvement approach, appreciative inquiry techniques.
- Goal Setting and Action Planning Techniques—activity network diagram, goal identification, tree diagram, action planning matrices, responsibility matrix.
- Conflict Management Techniques—negotiation and appreciative inquiry tools, techniques, and processes.
We use these techniques as appropriate to guide meetings and participants in achieving desired outcomes. Our facilitators are experienced in reading the audience and can keep a neutral demeanor and a positive tone even when challenging or contentious topics arise. In discussing sensitive organizational issues, we understand the need to balance frank discussion and candor with civility and professionalism. At the end of each session, we always offer an opportunity for participants to provide any feedback and evaluate the meeting either orally or through a brief survey. We then facilitate post-meeting debriefings and lessons learned reviews to discuss activities and results.